The trust and support of our stakeholders is a fundamental approach of Sinopec Corp. to sustainable development. We make progress with all stakeholders jointly pursuing sustainable development. We have established a communication and feedback mechanism with our stakeholders.
• Through continued communications, discussions and reports with authorities, we outlined the issues which mattered most to them, including tax paying, innovation, safety, ecological protection and targeted poverty alleviation.
• Through performance conferences, meetings with investors，teleconferences, online interaction, and the E-platform of Shanghai Stock Exchange (SSE), we outlined the issues which mattered most to them, including sustainable development, shareholder returns and climate change.
• Through daily communication, visits, interviews and surveys with customers, we outlined the issues which mattered most to them, including product diversification, quality and service.
• Through face-to-face communication with NGOs and rating agencies as well as questionnaires, we outlined the issues which mattered most to them, including risk management, human rights, safety, environmental protection, greenhouse gas emission and anti-corruption.
• Through Open-day activities, we outlined the issues which mattered most to communities, including protection of community residents’ rights.
At the same time，we aligned our business operations with 17 Goals (SDGs) in the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development (The UN 2030 Agenda), and referred to the Recommendations Report issued by Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD) , while tying features of the energy and chemical industry, and then outlined the following thirteen key issues that we shall report.